Hi, I Am Rahul Jogi
Rahul Jogi (Born 21 August 1990) is an Indian politician and Social Activist. He is former National Joint Coordinator of Indian National Congress (Backward Classes) and co-incharge of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee.
He started social services at the age of 14 and joined the Indian National Congress at the age of 18, He is working for backward classes, Dalits, laborers. Mr. Jogi raised the issue in India & Nepal also to protect rights of them.
He founded Bhartiya Jan Vikas Dal. The aim of Bharatiya Jan Vikas Dal is Social Welfare and Support to People. He is working as President of Bharatiya Jan Vikas Dal. Bharatiya JAn Vikas Dal Organised many program to search talent and support them to grow career.
Birth & Education Place –
His Birth place – Shamli (Uttar Pradesh) and He Educated From District Kurukshetra (Haryana). He is the active politician of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan etc.
Mr. Rahul Jogi has contributed to various posts in the Congress Party ( Indian National Congress ). He has been a member of the Maharashtra Election Coordination Committee, co-incharge of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee. He was the Star promoter of Congress Party (Rajasthan ), He played an Important role to achieve support of Backward Classes community in Rajasthan Election and achieved good Results.
His Social and Political works & His Honored –
- In Nepal, he was honored by former Prime Minister Pushp Kamal Dahal and Deputy Prime Minister Upendra Yadav and all MPs for his valuable contribution.
- Rahul Jogi did social works and peoples help in many villages of India, He was awarded the seventh National Bhimrao Ambedkar Award by Republican TV & Film Union and Kalyan Foundation Mumbai and other respected public representatives.
- Rahul Jogi is the trustee of the Bharatiya Kalakar Sangh and He was honored with the National Award at a ceremony organized by the high officials of the Bharatiya Kalakar Sangh for his Valuable support.
- At the age of 20, he was appointed to the posts of National Vice-President of Dr. Ambedkar Nav Nirman Samiti, State President of UP-Bihar Ekta Sangathan (Haryana) and National General Secretary in Human Rights Association.
- In 2011, He was honored by Dr. Arvind Sharma (Lok Sabha MP Karnal) , Mr. Hariram Sood (Member of National Safai Karamchari Commission Government of India) and Mr. Prahlad Singh Rana (General Secretary Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee) for social work.
- 20 January 2018, Rahul Jogi was Honored with the Raja Ravi Varma National Award at a function organized by the Bharatiya Kalakar Sangh in District Datia Madhya Pradesh
- A Modern and Strong India.
2. Social Justice and Equality.
3. Youth empowerment for the development of country.
4. Women’s and Sr. Citizen’s empowerment.
5. Socio-political reforms.
6. Healthcare acilities to all.
7. Education to All.
8. To make India as Super Power.
Reading & Listening Music. Social, Political.
For a successful Revolution it is not enough that there is discontent. What is required is a profound and thorough conviction of the justice, necessity and importance of political and social rights: Mahatma Gandhi,Subash Chandra Boss.
Indian Folk Music
Old Hindi Songs
Favorite TV Shows
- Autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi
2. Bhagwan Krishna and Bhagwat Geeta
3. Autobiography of Bhagat Singh
4. Autobiography of Subhash Chandra Bose
5. Dreams of my Father: Barack Obama
The only bonding in humans of Love, Peace and Respect is important Everyone Should Respect each others Religion.
Raja Ravi Varma National Award,
National Buddha Award,
National Bharat Ratan Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Award,
Honored By Nepal Prime Minister